Fierce and Fit: Martial Arts Movements and Fitness Zoom Class
We’re Bringing the Training to You for FREE!
The Girls and Women’s Self-Defense Program is reinventing itself during this pandemic. To slow the spread of the coronavirus, we are canceling our in-person workshops and shifting online until shelter in place is lifted.
If you are looking to embark on some self-improvement, stay fit while stuck at home or would like a refresher course, consider taking our free online Fierce and Fit: Martial Arts and Movement course. This online course will be taught by a seasoned female Brazilian Jiu-jitsu.
Fierce and Fit is a solo full-body workout that will have you moving, while at the same time learning the core self-defense movements of our Girls and Women's Self-Defense program. The class integrates physical education and self-defense techniques with conditioning and skill-oriented drills aimed at improving coordination, motor skills, agility and flexibility.
Fierce and Fit includes the following areas of focus:
- Stretching/Warm-up: Get loose and get ready.
- Footwork: Fight stance essentials and dynamic movement preparation.
- Lower Body: Kicks, knees, lunges and booty sculpt.
- Core: Plyometric and isometric routines to tone the midsection.
- Groundwork: Break falls, scooting, shrimping, technical standup and submission drills for fight readiness.
- Cool Down: Stretch, regroup, and get ready to do it all over again!
FIERCE & FIT: MARTIAL ARTS AND MOVEMENT ZOOM CLASSES:
*Saturday, May 23, 2020, 10-11am
*Saturday, June 20, 2020, 10-11am
We welcome walk-ins but highly recommend pre-registering to ensure a slot. Pre-register here.